Does this sound like you?
- You know you need a website - a digital home base - for your small business but you’re not sure how to get started.
- You don’t understand web jargon and you want someone to help who can talk clearly to you in plain English.
- You can afford to pay for a website, but you most certainly can’t afford for it not to deliver the results you need.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE HARD TO GET THE WEBSITE YOU NEED.
Not the website you want, mind you, but the website you need.
That’s the benefit of hiring a marketer to build your website.
To challenge your thinking, to remind you that your website is as much about the people visiting your site as it is about you. To keep you focused on the why, not just how good it looks.
If you just want someone to recreate your vision, then I’m probably not the best option for you. But if you want someone who will make it easy for you to get a smart website, then read on.
You are in the right place if you need a website that:
- looks great and works across different devices
- markets your products or services effectively
- gets the results you need (a critically important and often-overlooked part of the website design process)
Your investment depends on your exact requirements. As an indication, strategic website design and build projects start from $2,450 for up to five pages and range from $5,000 - $9,000 for an e-commerce site.
All prices are in NZ dollars and do not include GST
HOW IT works
one || thinking
We delve into exactly what you want, what you need and what your goals are for your website.
two || mapping
We map out the structure, navigation, functionality, layout and content.
three || design & build
It's time to bring everything together, create your new website and get it launched to the world!